MVC is the framwork for creating Webapplication , in this we have bifercated the different components of the webapplicationas into different categories .
M stands for model , which menas the datalayer in the form of a model .
V stands for view this is the the html pages which is manupulated using the model and the controller.
C which means controller, the controller is the class having multiple methods these methods are used to call the views .
Basically the Controller is just a method function of the class inside the controller.MVC dll that is System.Web.MVC which
contains the details that how the calling process can be carried by the action method.
View are genrated using the Razor Engine which works when a view is called by the user. Razor engine Renders the whole html page and sends It as the response .
Lets have a small example of creating MVC application .
* Open visual studio.
* Click File option.
* Click new option.
* Click the project option to start creating a new project.
* Select the programming language as visual C#.
* Select Web from menu the then select ASP.Net MVC web application.
* Select the MVC from above section and click the MVC checkBox from the lower section .
* click OK.
* this will take few minutes to complete the process
* As you can see a small MVC template is in front of you now. when you directly hit F5 he template executes and the out is in front of you. This template is complete in itself . you can read a bit of programming how the things are created by the template.
I will soon upload a video to demonstrate how to create a simple MVC application .
For any further queries please contact below.