Introduction To LESS
I am using CSS from more then 5 years. When i started using LESS,it was a better way to write the CSS in the form of Code including variable, functions, and other programming contracts.The color palette providing a fixed boundary which helps me to prevent going crazy with colors and deviating my specified styling.
Some Features of Less are as Follows.
1. Mixins – Classes for classes.
2. Parametric mixins – Classes to which you can pass parameters, like functions.
3. Nested Rules – Classes within classes, which cut down on repetitive code.
4. Operations – Math within CSS.
5. Color functions – Edit your colors.
6. Namespaces – Groups of styles that can be called by references.
7. Scope – Make local changes to styles.
Installing and using LESS.(PART- 1)
Installing and using LESS.(PART- 2)
Installing and using LESS.(PART- 3)
Difference between LESS and CSS
If you have any queries and need any help please comment below, If you like it please share it.